There are 9 AIIMS in all and these offer 807 seats in total. Check the complete list from below:
|S.No.||Name of AIIMS||No. of seats|
|1||AIIMS, New Delhi||107|
The Candidates planning to appear in AIIMS 2018 entrance exam should ensure the eligibility criteria before itself. The eligibility criteria for AIIMS 2018 entrance exam for MBBS admission are:
1. Mode of Examination- Online mode (computer-based test).
2. Duration of Examination- 3 hours and 30 minutes in two shifts (morning shift and afternoon shift) on both the exam dates.
3. Medium of Exam- English, and Hindi
4. Type of Questions- Multiple-choice, reason-assertion based
5. Total Sessions- 4
6. Total Number of Questions- 200
7. Total Marks of Examination- 200
8. Marking Scheme – for each correct answer 1 marks and for an Incorrect Answer: - 1/3 (one third) marks will be deducted.
The questions of the AIIMS exams would be related to Physics, Chemistry, Biology, General Knowledge, and Aptitude and Logical Reasoning. The AIIMS MBBS 2018 will consist of separate question paper for each of the four sessions but the pattern will be same. The general standard of the questions asked in the exam will be of Class 12 under the 10+2 Scheme/Intermediate (Science). Speed and accuracy are must qualify the exam. The location of the exam centres will be in 155 cities of India.
All the candidates who qualify the exam will find their roll number in AIIMS 2018 Result Rank Wise as well as Roll Number Wise. The result is announced by All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. It will be issued in form of a PDF file containing roll number, rank, category, biology percentile, chemistry percentile, physics percentile, GK percentile, overall percentile.
For further new instruction and updates visit its official website.
Website Link: AIIMS